Take a city

Anything not sure about the game? You can raise your questions here and look for help from other players.

Take a city

Postby ALHERO » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:02 pm

hello
i wanna know if there is a way to take city from other player and how
ALHERO

Re: Take a city

Postby Teddy1512 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:34 am

To conquer a city, you must first

- Produce Trebuchet in Siege Workshop and Colonizer in Civil Centre
- Upgrade Siege Skill in Blacksmith, Overall Research to level 1 (can destroy wall only) or level 2 (can destroy wall or buildings)
- Upgrade Colonization in University, Overall Research to level 1 or higher
- Upgrade City Limit in University, Overall Research to level 1 or higher
- Make sure you do not reach your city limit

Main goal of conquering a city is to reduce its stability to 0%. But a city will not lose stability if

- It has defending army
- It has Ballista
- Its population is above 500

Hence, you have to

- "Invade" target city with any military units, which is to consume all Ballista and to clear all defending army
- "Invade" target city with Trebuchet plus other military units. Activate "City Attack". Keep doing this until population of target city drops below 500

Once these criteria are fulfilled, you have to "Invade" target city with Colonizer and other military units. Colonizer can reduce stability of the city. Rate of reduction depends on number of Colonizer and Colonization research level. Once stability drops to 0%, the city is yours.

OR you can take an Empty City by first ensuring your city limit is higher than 1 and you have not reached your city limit. You need to build a single colonizer and form an army with it. When you then take action on an Empty City, you will have the option to build a new city.

-----------------------

I wouldn't recommend wasting resources on an army to take another players city IF you don't already own 2-3 cities already.
Teddy1512

Postby ALHERO » Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:47 am

thanks for help
i have 4 cities and there is a city with 400ppl i wanna take i get tired of building cities
last question can a take the mine city for player...
ALHERO

Postby Teddy1512 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:34 pm

Sorry I don't understand, could you rephrase your question? Thanks
Teddy1512

Postby Kezers » Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:33 pm

SO you have to reduce a cities to a population on 500? This doesn't seem right to me....ypu should be able to colonize any city regardless of population
Kezers

Postby Teddy1512 » Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:35 pm

If a player's city has a population of 500 or less, you can send in colonizers immediately to start reducing the city's stability. Once it reaches 0, you would have conquered it and it's yours. The cap of 500 makes it more challenging for experienced players with large armies to conquer cities. It forces them to buy trebuchets which will damage buildings (by reducing their level) which in turn decreases the victims population. Once their population is knocked down to 500, the attacker can then proceed with colonizing. This prevents bigger players from being able to instantly take large cities from their opponents, and instead makes them work for it. A large city shouldn't just fall in to ones hands.
Teddy1512

Postby zlobar » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:15 am

I need some help! My ehglish is not very good I have a new city but population is 0. What I have to do next? Thank's in advance !
zlobar

Postby Moderator Nimrod » Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:23 am

Upgrade your city structures or buildings to gain population. Build and train more units to defend the city. You can also check out the tip box whereas you can see the other necessary tips in order to advance to the next age. The tip box is located on the upper middle part of the game screen in silver arrow.
Moderator Nimrod

Postby Stranger » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:27 am

Hi!
If I have researched Colonization to lvl5, and I have 200 colonizers (each reduces stability by 0,5%, so 200*0,5=100%), can I take over a city (no army, no ballista, population under 500) with one attack?
Stranger

Postby Katra » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:52 am

Hi

should I destroy the wall in order to capture the city ?
or simply I can send the colonizer to reduce the stability then capture it ?
Katra

Postby Moderator Nimrod » Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:46 pm

There is no need to destroy the wall, in fact, you can't destroy the wall literally. Just make sure that the target city has below 500 population and reduce its stability by adding colonizers in your formed troops.
Moderator Nimrod

Postby muscatg » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:10 am

Hi, how do you destroy ballistas? Do they disappear after taking out 1 for 1 of your troops or do you have to destroy walls/have a special unit??

I've sent waves of troops in which are killed due to enemy's ballistas but ballistas remain the same number. I thought they would decrease after killing my troops?
muscatg

Trebucket

Postby Asmodeus II » Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:02 pm

What's with the previous comment? It looks to be completely unrelated. How many trebuckets does it take to reduce a Wonder Gate's population from 600 to 499?
Asmodeus II

Postby Asmodeus II » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:47 pm

Yay, the unrelated comment is gone. :D
Asmodeus II

Postby yosarian » Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:18 pm

What is the advantage of taking a city over building one?
I was hoping that I wouldn't need to increase the city limit to 3 to take a city (should be my fourth city).
yosarian

Postby CrazyDude9 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:54 am

wow. this guide is very nice! Thanks for this!
CrazyDude9

Postby Moderator Nimrod » Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:39 pm

yosarian wrote:What is the advantage of taking a city over building one?
I was hoping that I wouldn't need to increase the city limit to 3 to take a city (should be my fourth city).

Taking over a city or conquering an existing city is a bit stressful in terms of building troops to be able to successfully conquer the city. But the good part after conquering the city is that, if the city you are targeting is very much well established, then you won't be stressed out building it. While in building a new city, you have to start from scratch, but the good side in this is that you just simply need a colonizer and that's it, you can successfully get the city.
Moderator Nimrod

Postby tone » Tue Nov 20, 2012 9:15 pm

there's a city nearby with 0 population and 100% stability
what should I do to take this city?

I just sent one colonizer using 'invade' button, and the report says I succedeeded it but with 100% casualty on both sides.
Don't know what to do next.
tone

Postby Moderator Nimrod » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:48 am

tone wrote:there's a city nearby with 0 population and 100% stability
what should I do to take this city?

I just sent one colonizer using 'invade' button, and the report says I succedeeded it but with 100% casualty on both sides.
Don't know what to do next.

Since the city has 0 population already, what you need to do is to drop down it's stability to 0%. Get 400+ or more depending on how much you have researched for your colonization.

Get more details on how to take over one city by clicking HERE
Moderator Nimrod

Postby tone » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:07 pm

400+ or more of colonizer?

at level 1 colonization one colonizer can drop 0.525% of stability, so I would need to build 190 colonizers?
tone

levs http://boutinjones.com/images/atty/wholesalej

Postby jfjakmly » Fri May 17, 2013 11:47 am

Plus a host of other people which have emerged like a popular culture power to generally be reckoned with.From the wake of your success of "Jersey Shore," the MTV sequence about younger fellas and ladies not always in the state who in some way manage to embody the inyourface aesthetic of Seaside Heights, a whole lot more New Jerseycentric shows are appearing on cable, Jerseythemed specials are invading bars and lodges and Jerseyesque hair is getting around the heads of anyone from runway versions with the secretary of point out.New Jersey's possessing a moment. Together with a host of other people which have emerged like a pop culture power to always be reckoned with.From the wake for the prosperity of "Jersey Shore," the MTV sequence about younger males and girls not necessarily from your state who someway regulate to embody the inyourface aesthetic of Seaside Heights, significantly more New Jerseycentric demonstrates are appearing on cable, Jerseythemed specials are invading bars and motels and Jerseyesque hair is using greater than the heads of almost everyone from runway styles with the secretary of condition.New Jersey's getting a moment. As well as a host of other characters that have emerged like a popular culture drive being reckoned with.From the wake of your good results of "Jersey Shore," the MTV sequence about young adult males and ladies not necessarily from the point out who somehow control to embody the inyourface aesthetic of Seaside Heights, far more New Jerseycentric reveals are showing up on cable, Jerseythemed specials are invading bars and resorts and Jerseyesque hair is having over the heads of all people from runway brands to the secretary of state.New Jersey's using a moment. And a host of other figures that have emerged as the popular culture drive to be reckoned with.Within the wake within the accomplishment of "Jersey Shore," the MTV sequence about young guys and women not automatically with the condition who by some means deal with to embody the inyourface aesthetic of Seaside Heights, a whole lot more New Jerseycentric demonstrates are appearing on cable, Jerseythemed specials are invading bars and inns and Jerseyesque hair is having above the heads of every body from runway types to the secretary of condition.New Jersey's having a instant [url=http://www.section1recruiting.com/Banner/cheap-nfl-jerseys.asp][b]cheap nfl jerseys[/b][/url] . Including a host of other people that have emerged like a pop culture drive being reckoned with.Within the wake on the victory of "Jersey Shore," the MTV sequence about younger fellas and ladies not essentially with the point out who somehow control to embody the inyourface aesthetic of Seaside Heights, way more New Jerseycentric exhibits are appearing on cable, Jerseythemed specials are invading bars and motels and Jerseyesque hair is taking about the heads of anybody from runway products on the secretary of state.New Jersey's possessing a instant. Together with a host of other people that have emerged as the popular culture force to get reckoned with.From the wake of your good results of "Jersey Shore," the MTV sequence about younger males and women not necessarily on the condition who somehow manage to embody the inyourface aesthetic of Seaside Heights, a bit more New Jerseycentric shows are popping up on cable, Jerseythemed specials are invading bars and motels and Jerseyesque hair is taking in excess of the heads of anyone from runway designs to the secretary of state.New Jersey's getting a second.
Plus a host of other figures that have emerged like a popular culture drive to become reckoned with.With the wake for the success of "Jersey Shore," the MTV sequence about younger adult men and ladies not always through the state who somehow take care of to embody the inyourface aesthetic of Seaside Heights, greater New Jerseycentric displays are popping up on cable, Jerseythemed specials are invading bars and lodges and Jerseyesque hair is taking above the heads of people from runway styles to your secretary of point out.New Jersey's possessing a second. Plus a host of other characters that have emerged being a pop culture force to be reckoned with.With the wake in the prosperity of "Jersey Shore," the MTV collection about younger males and girls not necessarily through the condition who someway handle to embody the inyourface aesthetic of Seaside Heights, additional New Jerseycentric displays are appearing on cable, Jerseythemed specials are invading bars and accommodations and Jerseyesque hair is getting above the heads of nearly everybody from runway designs with the secretary of point out.New Jersey's possessing a [url=http://fridaysboracay.com/cheapjerseys.jsp][b]cheap retro nba jerseys[/b][/url] moment. As well as a host of other people that have emerged being a pop culture drive to always be reckoned with.While in the wake within the triumph of "Jersey Shore," the MTV sequence about younger adult men and girls not necessarily through the condition who by some means deal with to embody the inyourface aesthetic of Seaside Heights, significantly more New Jerseycentric demonstrates are showing up on cable, Jerseythemed specials are invading bars and inns and Jerseyesque hair is taking about the heads of all of us from runway versions for the secretary of state.New Jersey's having a second. Together with a host of other people which have emerged for a popular culture drive to generally be reckoned with.On the wake in the successes of "Jersey Shore," the MTV sequence about youthful gents and girls not essentially within the point out who somehow regulate to embody the inyourface aesthetic of Seaside Heights, extra New Jerseycentric shows are appearing on cable, Jerseythemed specials are invading bars and motels and Jerseyesque hair is having over the heads of everybody under the sun from runway products to the secretary of point out.New Jersey's having a second. And a host of other people which have emerged for a pop culture force to generally be reckoned with.Within the wake within the successes of "Jersey Shore," the MTV sequence about young men and ladies not necessarily with the point out who somehow handle to embody the inyourface aesthetic of Seaside Heights, added New Jerseycentric shows are appearing on cable, Jerseythemed specials are invading bars and resorts and Jerseyesque hair is taking in excess of the heads of almost everyone from runway versions into the secretary of point out.New Jersey's possessing a second. Together with a host of other characters that have emerged being a pop culture pressure to become reckoned with.In the wake in the achievements of "Jersey Shore," the MTV series about young guys and girls not necessarily from the point out who someway take care of to embody the inyourface aesthetic of Seaside Heights, far more New Jerseycentric exhibits are appearing on cable, Jerseythemed specials are invading bars and resorts and Jerseyesque hair is having over the heads of almost everyone from runway types on the secretary of condition [url=http://www.ddtkonstract.com/admin/special/cheap_jerseys.jsp][b]cheap jerseys[/b][/url] .New Jersey's using a second.
Along with a host of other characters that have emerged for a pop culture power being reckoned with.Within the wake of the accomplishment of "Jersey Shore," the MTV collection about youthful adult men and girls not always from your condition who by some means manage to embody the inyourface aesthetic of Seaside Heights, alot more New Jerseycentric displays are popping up on cable, Jerseythemed specials are invading bars and motels and Jerseyesque hair is having in excess of the heads of all of us from runway products into the secretary of point out.New Jersey's having a second. And a host of other characters which have emerged like a pop culture power to generally be reckoned with.Inside the wake within the triumph of "Jersey Shore," the MTV collection about young males and ladies not essentially within the point out who by some means manage to embody the inyourface aesthetic of Seaside Heights, considerably more New Jerseycentric shows are showing up on cable, Jerseythemed specials are invading bars and motels and Jerseyesque hair is having above the heads of most people from runway versions to your secretary of point out.New Jersey's possessing a instant. Along with a host of other people which have emerged as the popular culture force being reckoned with.Around the wake on the success of "Jersey Shore," the MTV collection about younger gentlemen and ladies not automatically in the state who by some means regulate to embody the inyourface aesthetic of Seaside Heights, much more New Jerseycentric exhibits are popping up on cable, Jerseythemed specials are invading bars and accommodations and Jerseyesque hair is having greater than the heads of nearly everybody from runway products with the secretary of condition.New Jersey's having a moment. As well as a host of other characters that have emerged as a popular culture drive to always be reckoned with.On the wake in the good results of "Jersey Shore," the MTV series about young gentlemen and women not automatically in the condition who someway manage to embody the inyourface aesthetic of Seaside Heights, alot more New Jerseycentric reveals are showing up on cable, Jerseythemed specials are invading bars and inns and Jerseyesque hair is taking above the heads of nearly everybody from runway styles towards [url=http://endandend.com/images/upload/cheap-jerseys.html][b]endandend.com/images/upload/cheap-jerseys.html[/b][/url] secretary of state.New Jersey's aquiring a second. As well as a host of other characters that have emerged to be a pop culture force to get reckoned with.Around the wake in the success of "Jersey Shore," the MTV sequence about youthful males and girls not always on the point out who someway control to embody the inyourface aesthetic of Seaside Heights, increased New Jerseycentric reveals are appearing on cable, Jerseythemed specials are invading bars and hotels and Jerseyesque hair is taking through the heads of most people from runway designs to your secretary of state.New Jersey's having a moment. And also a host of other people which have emerged being a popular culture power to generally be reckoned with.Inside of the wake of your success of "Jersey Shore," the MTV series about young fellas and ladies not necessarily from your condition who somehow regulate to embody the inyourface aesthetic of Seaside Heights, considerably more New Jerseycentric exhibits are showing up on cable, Jerseythemed specials are invading bars and lodges and Jerseyesque hair is using through the heads of all of us from runway designs for the secretary of point out.New Jersey's aquiring a instant.
Including a host of other people that have emerged like a popular culture drive for being reckoned with.In the wake within the being successful of "Jersey Shore," the MTV sequence about youthful fellas and women not essentially on the point out who in some way regulate to embody the inyourface aesthetic of Seaside Heights, a good deal more New Jerseycentric demonstrates are showing up on cable, Jerseythemed specials are invading bars and hotels and Jerseyesque hair is getting through the heads of everybody from runway designs towards secretary of condition.New Jersey's aquiring a minute. As well as a host of other characters which have emerged as the pop culture force to get reckoned with.Inside wake in the success of "Jersey Shore," the MTV collection about young adult males and girls not essentially within the state who by some means deal with to embody the inyourface aesthetic of Seaside Heights, a good deal more New Jerseycentric displays are appearing on cable, Jerseythemed specials are invading bars and hotels and Jerseyesque hair is using through the heads of everyone from runway designs [url=http://www.ecdi.org/ecdi/cheapnbajerseys.jsp][b]cheap nba jerseys[/b][/url] to your secretary of state.New Jersey's possessing a minute. Plus a host of other characters that have emerged for a popular culture power being reckoned with.With the wake within the triumph of "Jersey Shore," the MTV collection about youthful adult males and women not necessarily within the condition who in some way control to embody the inyourface aesthetic of Seaside Heights, much more New Jerseycentric demonstrates are appearing on cable, Jerseythemed specials are invading bars and motels and Jerseyesque hair is using over the heads of most people from runway versions for the secretary of point out.New Jersey's aquiring a instant. Plus a host of other characters that have emerged to be a pop culture drive for being reckoned with.During the wake for the achieving success of "Jersey Shore," the MTV collection about younger males and girls not automatically in the point out who by some means take care of to embody the inyourface aesthetic of Seaside Heights, a good deal more New Jerseycentric demonstrates are popping up on cable, Jerseythemed specials are invading bars and motels and Jerseyesque hair is getting greater than the heads of every person from runway styles towards the secretary of condition.New Jersey's aquiring a instant. Plus a host of other characters which have emerged as a pop culture force to always be reckoned with.In the wake in the victory of "Jersey Shore," the MTV collection about young guys and ladies not automatically from your point out who somehow deal with to embody the inyourface aesthetic of Seaside Heights, a little more New Jerseycentric displays are showing up on cable, Jerseythemed specials are invading bars and inns and Jerseyesque hair is using in excess of the heads of anybody from runway products to your secretary of condition.New Jersey's possessing a minute. Including a host of other figures that have emerged as a popular culture force to become reckoned with.From the wake from the good results of "Jersey Shore," the MTV collection about youthful men and girls not always on the point out who by some means deal with to embody the inyourface aesthetic of Seaside Heights, a whole lot more New Jerseycentric demonstrates are showing up on cable, Jerseythemed specials are invading bars and hotels and Jerseyesque hair is using greater than the heads of everyone [url=http://hypothesis.alzforum.org/swan/special/alzforum/cheap-nfl-jerseys.html][b]http://hypothesis.alzforum.org/swan/special/alzforum/cheap-nfl-jerseys.html[/b][/url] from runway styles for the secretary of point out.New Jersey's possessing a instant.
Related articles:

[url=http://edcampboston.org/2011/04/22/sponsor-spotlight-abcya/]http://edcampboston.org/2011/04/22/sponsor-spotlight-abcya/[/url]

[url=http://www.coumunity.com/wiki/index.php?title=User:81k3wdso]http://www.coumunity.com/wiki/index.php?title=User:81k3wdso[/url]

[url=http://www.natehoward.com/blog/2011/04/nate-howard-wedding-photograph.html#comments]http://www.natehoward.com/blog/2011/04/nate-howard-wedding-photograph.html#comments[/url]

[url=http://oliwer.net/b/2008/05/i-just-finished-installing-mov.html#comments]http://oliwer.net/b/2008/05/i-just-finished-installing-mov.html#comments[/url]

[url=http://patricksekhotoblog.com/hottest-tips-for-women-5-creative-ideas-to-improve-your-sex-life-after-getting-your-ex-back/banner728x90-3-2/]http://patricksekhotoblog.com/hottest-tips-for-women-5-creative-ideas-to-improve-your-sex-life-after-getting-your-ex-back/banner728x90-3-2/[/url]
jfjakmly

Louboutin Men Louboutin Women Shoes

Postby beatsbydre » Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:29 pm

锘?7/10/2001 - 12:10:43Back to <br><br>Phil Taylor believes Keith Rooney Christan Louboutin of Balbriggan can imitate in the footsteps of Jim McQuillan and accident Ireland's modish darting hero.<br><br>McQuillan raised the profile of the Louboutin And Fashion game aboard the Emerald Isle while he became the 1st Divisional Champion of Ireland surrounded the early 1970s.<br><br>But Taylor believes Rooney Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes has the talent and the personality apt acquaint impartial because big one colossal clash on the recreation.<br><br>The 41-year-old nine-time earth champion, who suffered a Louboutin Shoes For Sale shock first-round defeat against qualifier Louboutin On Sale Shoes Kevin Painter Christian Louboutin Sales Shoes by the Paddy Power World Grand Prix Louboutin Shoes Discount Championship in Dublin, Discount Authentic Christian Louboutin Shoes said: "I've been Louboutins Shoes all over the globe and I Blue Christian Louboutin Shoes have been asked a thousand times apt sponsor change folk.<br><br>"I met Keith as the Louboutin Women Shoes 1st phase last Friday and I Fashion Shoes For Women was Womens Louboutin Shoes quite very impressed with him. Not Christian Louboutin Wedding Shoes impartial his throw activity merely for a person for well - Buy Christian Louboutin Shoes Online I think he longing do me Christian Louboutin Bridal Shoes arrogant"<br><br>Rooney, a 20-year-old neophyte who represents Co Dublin,likewise lost in the opening circular against Dave Askew.<br><br>But Taylor namely willing apt take him under his wing and after him among hereafter ranking Cheap Christian Louboutin Heels tournaments.<br><br>He added: "I'm going apt back him and take Christian Louboutin For Men him apt a few tournaments. I Christian Louboutin Wedge will sponsor him for a couple of years and I think he ambition do well.<br><br>"There are two ranking tournaments coming up. I'm going to fly him apt Manchester and Christian Louboutin Simple Pump encounter him at the aerodrome and pedal him apt Great Yarmouth.<br><br>"The subsequently one namely surrounded Holland. I'm trying to obtain him into the tournament because the entries are closed.<br><br>"We ambition have to discern what we can do only back that it ambition be afterward annual"<br><br>The semi-finals of the Grand Prix will perceive John Lowe take aboard Roland Scholten and Dennis Smith face Alan Warriner.

]
beatsbydre

Return to Help and Questions